Friday, May 13, 2016

Ginsu International Traditions 14-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Block Set


Have you ever tried using the wrong knife on different food? I have! When I first started out in the kitchen, my cooking skills were questionable. Today, I’m glad to say that I can cook pretty well (thanks to my friend’s amazing patience and kitchen lessons) and I cannot overstress the importance of having a good set of knives. Here, I’d like to introduce the Ginsu International Traditions 14-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Block Set. I’d say this quite honestly - my kitchen isn’t complete without this set of exceptional knives.

Ginsu International Traditions 14-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Block Set

I’m always on the lookout for good knives and every once awhile a gem comes along. This is one of them.

What do I think about this knife set? 

1. Very Sharp – Cuts down My Cooking Time by Half!

Before I found really good kitchen knives, preparing cooking ingredients can be frustrating because I need to use up a lot of time to cut, dice, mince, and chop. This set of knives worked wonderfully though. I’m able to prepare ingredients quickly and shorten my cooking time by half! The knives in this set are sharp even when I took it out from the package. They cut really well and I can cut through meat with a single cut. Using an advanced Symmetric Edge technology, both sides of blade are given matching serrations. I think it’s a good effort from Ginsu and it really benefits for those who uses left hand (like my sister!). She uses this set as well and only has praise for it.

2. Sleek Design and Easy to Use

The Ginsu International Traditions 14-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Block Set looks great on my kitchen counter. Friends who’ve been to my kitchen will ask me where I bought this particular set of knives and I’ll gladly share that I bought this from Amazon. Before every purchase, I’d also consider how well the knife fits on my hand (balance is important like I mentioned in How to Choose the Best Kitchen Knife). When I saw this block set in Amazon, I went to my local knife shop and tried every knife in the set. I decided instantly that I liked it very much. Needless to say, I bought it the next day and I have no regrets. It’s easy to use and clean. C.Pollio (Amazon Verified Purchase Reviewer) had this to say : 

“Sleek design and I’ve received so many compliments on them” 

3. Lifetime Warranty

Ginsu offers lifetime warranty for this set, which means that this is a set of superb quality knives. I must let you know though, the knife comes with a “stainless steel” claim, not “stain-proof steel” which means that it may rust a little (after very long use) but that proves that it’s made of really good steel (you may want to read what an Amazon reviewer, Sam had to say about knives and rust). I have no problems with rust because I take really good care of my knives and if it rusts, all I got to do is do the onion trick. You can get the Ginsu International Traditions 14-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Block Set from Amazon for only $39.94 (which is a steal!) and did I mention it ships for FREE as well? Don’t hesitate and get this wonderful set of knife block set now.


EmoticonEmoticon