Friday, May 13, 2016

Victorinox 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife with Large Handle


A paring knife is really important because it’s quite difficult (or rather impossible) to peel fruits and vegetables with larger knives. Ther is an expert in paring knives as he enjoys carving fruits and preparing fruit salad. When I asked him to recommend a paring knife, he immediately suggested the Victorinox 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife with Large Handle. He uses this knife at work but we’ve never bought one for home use because I have always used paring knives from other brands. Since he recommended it, I bought and tried this knife myself. I’m wowed. Here are 3 things I like about this knife :
Victorinox 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife with Large Handle
1. Ideal for Small Cutting Chores
When I first received the knife from Amazon, I thought that it’s too small for my liking! But I WAS WRONG. It’s just the perfect size and shape for my light-duty tasks (i.e. cutting ginger, onion, herbs, fruits, and vegetables). The handle is designed to be anti-slip and I have no problem using it even when it’s wet. It is light and sharp indeed. In any case, it’s as good as Victorinox’s highly acclaimed Swiss Army Pocket Knife. I consider this to be the excellent “kitchen version”.
2. Gives Accurate and Precise Cuts
I also use it to slice paper-thin cheese slices and the thinness of blade makes cutting a breeze. I used to have problems with precise cuts as I used other paring knives but no such problem at all with the Victorinox 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife with Large Handle. The blade stays sharp even after used for a long time. I’m so tempted to test this on more adventurous food and with intricate cut details but I’m sure it’ll fare perfectly.
3. You’ll want to Own More Than One Piece
With such great quality and reasonable price, it’s hard to imagine owning only one piece. This will also make a good gift for house warming and for those who appreciate smaller knives. Simply said, you’ll want to share the joy of owning this wonderful tool with your loved ones! For less than $12, you’ll get to own the Victorinox 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife with Large Handle if you buy from Amazon. Delivery is FREE if you spend over $25. Consider getting this for someone and delight him/her.
You can also check out the rave reviews in Amazon and read for yourself what others have to say about this wonderful knife. C.H. Carson bought this from Amazon and he’s well pleased with it :
“Everything I am looking for in a paring knife… I will be buying another one after discovering how great it works for me. Fantastic price for such an awesome knife.”
You can also find out more about paring knife and its uses in 7 Types of Kitchen Knives and Their Uses.


EmoticonEmoticon